Successful applicants will need to submit a scientific report to the Host Institution and to the STSM Co-ordinators within 30 days from the end date of the STSM, and they will be responsible for acquiring from a senior researcher affiliated to the Host Institution confirmation of formal acceptance of the scientific report. Successful applicants will also be asked to submit a poster on their STSM and a summary profile piece for the Action’s website.
The report should include (or be accompanied by) the following information:
- Purpose of the STSM
- Description of the work carried out during the STSM
- Description of the main results obtained
- Future collaboration with the host institution (if applicable)
- Foreseen publications/articles resulting from the STSM (if applicable)
- Confirmation by the host institution of the successful execution of the STSM
- Confirmation from a senior researcher affiliated to the Host Institution that they formally accept your scientific report.
- Other comments (if any)
- A poster on the STSM
- A summary profile piece for the Action's website and/or to be used in the promotion of STSMs at future Action activities.
The summary profile piece should include the following:
- STSM participant's name
- Home Institution
- Research interest (one sentence)
- STSM title
- Host Institution
- Summary of research completed in STSM: (<400 words)
- Synthesis and application of research: (<100 words)
- Wider benefit of the STSM to the participant: (<200 words)
- Key Outputs
- A photograph of the STSM participant alongside their Host Institution collaborators and/or whilst undertaking their STSM (optional)
- A short quote from the researcher describing their STSM experience
If the STSM Co-ordinators approve the Formal Report, official notification of the approval is usually issued within 30 days of receiving the report.
If the STSM Co-ordinators cannot accept the Formal Report, they may contact the participant directly to request additional information.